Monday, December 28, 2009

{ Another Ritzy Reunion }

Monday morning before work I joined friends Lauren Hunter, her adorable baby Annie, and Brittany Watson for an amazing ocean view breakfast at The Ritz Carlton. They all live in the DC area so when we get a chance to get together, we do it right! And I just have to say that I love how we can get together after months or even years of not seeing each other and pick right up where we left off. These girls are simply the best!

As I enjoyed the most amazing French Toast and berries, we caught up on each others busy lives. Lauren and her husband recently moved to the suburbs of Virginia and are loving life with their little Annie Leigh! Brittany is living in DC, finishing up her Masters in Interior Design, and leaving tomorrow for a trip to Denmark to see her man. And me, well, I'm still here in Southern California, maintaining the busiest schedule possible until my prince charming comes to rescue me! Anyway, it was a wonderful visit and I really miss not having these girls around. It makes me sad every time they leave to go back home. I think I might have to make a trip to DC next month for a quick visit!

2 comments:

The House That Lars Built said...

Wow, looks like someone is not fit to be a parent yet...Annie's looking for her real mom...

Bracken and Bracken said...

Cute girls :)