Wednesday, December 9, 2009

{ Murder Mystery Christmas Party }

I've always wanted to participate in a Murder Mystery Dinner Party and last Saturday I had the chance to, thanks to my incredible party throwing roommate Amy Clark. The theme was a 1920's Christmas Party for the law office of Lie, Cheat & Steal. Each of the sixteen guests was given a part to play and encouraged to dress in character. I was Mambo Phillipa Macumba, a Voodoo Priestess from the Island of Haiti. Random, I know. So for several hours we enjoyed appetizers, dinner, and dessert as we tried to solve the mystery of "who done it?"

Although I wasn't clever enough to solve the mystery, I did walk away with an award for "Best Dressed." Thank you very much! Other honorable awards for the evening went out to Bradley Barttels for solving the crime (and someone else who I can't remember, oops!), and Miss Farrah Walker for her outstanding performance as the undercover receptionist as well as an award for ending up with the most money (which she stole throughout the night.) Girl's got mad skills I tell you! Thanks again Amy for putting together such a fun evening. Maybe we can make it a new Christmas tradition.

3 comments:

Kim Messick said...

Best Dressed!?! Awesome!!!

McLove said...

Sounds like a lot of fun!!!

dany chandra said...

Thanks for sharing these entertaining and funny MURDER mystery. keep posting....