Saturday, December 26, 2009

{ A Ritzy Christmas Eve }

I love Christmas traditions! One of my favorites is our visit to the Ritz Carlton down the street from my parent's house in Laguna Niguel. Aside from their gorgeous holiday decor, every year they do the most incredible gingerbread house! Last year was a Gingerbread Castle and the year before that was a larger than life Santa's Workshop. This year the designers created an underwater village complete with fruit loop seaweed, churro logs, and pastry shells. Enjoy a few cute pics of our Christmas Eve visit.










5 comments:

Erin Elton said...

Oh my gosh! It is beautiful! Do you know how long they are keeping it up? My mom is coming into town with me before New Years:)

Bracken and Bracken said...

I loved the beach house!! I was thoroughly impressed :) My hair on the other hand...YIKES! Fun though.

Kim Messick said...

You guys are so cute! I love traditions too!

Mands Glenn said...

What a gorgeous site. Girl you are looking as pretty as ever. Merry Christmas!

Jessica Reeves said...

Looks so fun!! And you look gorgeous of course! I hope you had a great Christmas!