Saturday, January 16, 2010

{ All My Single Ladies }

There's only four things that could ever take me away from my little D while I'm Arizona and they are (L to R): Andria, Alisha, Candace, and Karen (not pictured, but there in spirit!) I love these girls. And they love me! It's a perfect love affair!

Tuesday night we met up with half of Arizona at the local Cafe Rio where I engorged myself with barbacoa pork and we caught up on all the latest gossip in our lives. Come to find out, we're all newly single! I guess I shouldn't end that sentence with an exclamation point. Maybe a question mark would've been more fitting. I mean seriously, four amazingly awesome single girls. What is wrong with these boys?

After the gab session we convinced Alisha that the American Idol premier was far more important that sleep. And I think I can honestly say, she was sooo glad she stayed up with us to witness the most incredibly awesome audition in American Idol history. I think I better include the video on my blog. It was that good. "Holllaaa!!!" Gosh, I love these girls!

5 comments:

emily said...

hahahaha! I missed that kid. Oh my gosh that is hilarious. I only watch the auditions for American Idol because they are so funny.....

Kim Messick said...

Holla! That was amazing! My favorite is the old guy and "Pants on the ground" though!!!
So glad you are still keeping up with all of the shows!!!
You are such a hoot to watch these things with!

Bracken and Bracken said...

Holla!!! Hilarious :)

nerak said...

I cannot tell you how much I LOVE that I am listed as in this picture in spirit. So true. Love you ladies! Muchos muchos.

Unknown said...

Aubrey! I loved having you here!! Please come back soon!! Holla!