Wednesday, January 27, 2010

{ A Richard Nixon Wedding }

This past weekend I attended the wedding of a dear friend and her sweetheart at the Richard Nixon Library in Yorba Linda. If you've never been to the venue before, it's a knock-out location for a glamorous celebration. Speaking of glamorous...check out the high-glam flowers the bride had me create for her wedding day. So unique and so her! I wish I had pics of all the boutonnieres and corsages as well, but you'll have to wait along with me for the photographer to share those. Can't wait!

Bridal Bouquet: Vendela roses, ivory spray roses, gold holly berries (individually wired and clustered), and British ivy sprayed gold.

Bridesmaid Bouquets: Amnesia rose, filler (can't remember the name at the moment, but they smell amazing!), gold holly berries (individually wired and clustered), and British ivy sprayed gold.

While working on all the personals, I got a phone call from the bride, asking if I'd like to be her day-of-wedding coordinator. I was honored at the invitation and accepted the incredible responsibility. I got to everything from decorating the reception hall, to putting together some flower arrangements for the cocktail hour, directing vendors, and even sending the wedding party down the aisle. I loved it! Every minute of it! Here are a few beautiful shots I snapped while running around before the wedding. I'm sure I'll be posting many more when I get my hands on them.




3 comments:

Kim Messick said...

Wow! Stunningly beautiful!

IzeOfLight said...

Very cool! I passed a link to this page along to my wedding planner friend because I think she's got to see it! Congrats, Aubs!

Bracken and Bracken said...

Love it!! So glam :)