Friday, April 2, 2010

{ DHHS Lacrosse :: Spring Season }

Being the oldest of four, I always had my younger siblings at my High School Volleyball games and Track & Field meets to cheer me on (whether they liked it or not). But I remember how good it felt when I made a great spike or got a new PR in triple jump and had someone there to witness it!

Which is why I enjoy returning the favor and supporting my little brother Scotty as he finishes up his senior year at Dana Hills on the Varsity Lacrosse team. Plus, before I know it he'll be off to college at BYU Hawaii and then on a mission for 2 years. I figure I better enjoy time with my little brother while I can. He won't be around forever!

Anyway, Tuesday night after work I drove down south to watch their game against Aliso Niguel. It was a pretty even match for the first 3 quarters and Scotty did a great job of defending and playing the field, but unfortunately they lost. I'm still proud of my little bro though for his dedication to and love of Lacrosse. Last I heard, he had the best shooting average on his team. 5 for 7 or something like that? Impressive little bro. Go BLUE!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Love that kid!

Kim Messick said...

I actually love to watch Lacrosse now! Weird, I know!
I'm not a violent type of person!

Bracken and Bracken said...

What a lacrosstitute!! I bet big D would love to go to Uncle Scotty's games, if only we were closer...