Friday, May 28, 2010

{ DESIGN BY AUBREY :: New posts }

When's the last time you visited my floral blog? There's lots of new stuff up to see and enjoy! Like the beautiful flowers I did this weekend for the wedding of Dave & Courtney Facer. You're gonna wanna check 'em out HERE or by visiting www.DesignByAubrey.com. It'll give you something to do while I'm gone...

That's right! I'm off for another adventure. First stop Seattle for a little puddle jumping, then its off to Vancouver to explore the city with my Canadian friend Karen, a short drive up to Whistler for some more sight-seeing, a quick stop at home to exchange my sweaters for swimsuits, and then on to Kauai with the roommates for some much needed rest and relaxation. Sounds like FUN to me! Happy Memorial Day weekend everyone! See you soon...

2 comments:

Bracken and Bracken said...

I'll be missing you :) Have fun on your adventures!!

Melly Mel said...

Oh so that's where you were :)
I was looking for you today.
Hope you had fun!