Friday, July 2, 2010

{ Alumni Cocktail Reception :: Balboa Bay Club }

A huge "THANK YOU" is in order to Shannon Keany of Knobbe Martens for allowing me the opportunity to think up these creative arrangements for their Alumni Cocktail Reception held Thursday evening at the Balboa Bay Club in Newport Beach. I can't tell you how wonderful it is when I ask a client what they would like me to design and they simply say "Just do your thing." Thanks again Shannon, for letting me create outside the box.

Click HERE for the full post on my floral design blog, Design By Aubrey.

2 comments:

Kim Messick said...

I really like them! So organic and love the added shells for an added touch of the sea!
I love it when you can use your creativity freedom!

Brady and Lindsay Wood said...

Aubs I am so proud of you. You have gotten so good with flowers. Way to go they are beautiful!