Monday, August 9, 2010

{ Brittany's Bridal Shower }

I'm back! Did you miss me? Yah, I thought not. Anyway, Laughlin was amazing and hopefully I'll get some pics on here sooner than later. In the meantime, let's play a little catch-up...

A few weeks ago [most of] the girlfriends got together in San Clemente to celebrate the upcoming wedding of one of our High School BFF's, Miss Britt. It was a fabulous night of eating, celebrating, gift giving, and catching up with all my beautiful friends.

I'm pretty sure this is the first time in nearly 8 years that we've [almost] all been together! It's so hard when we're all so spread out: Utah, Illinois, Virginia, San Diego, Huntington Beach, and soon Denmark! But that's what makes occasions like these so fun and memorable!!

P.S.- Lauren and Audrey we missed you!

2 comments:

Alisha said...

I MISSED YOU! Love it! Love YOU!

benilhalk said...

It must have been fun! I remember mine. My friends were falling here and there at my bridal shower cum bachelorette party. It was amazing though. Then I got married in one of the finest wedding venues Los Angeles. Anyways, congratulations to her. She is going to be a beautiful bride.