Tuesday, August 31, 2010

{ Three Reasons Why I Love These People... }

1. Mark is the best husband to my little sister Jacki, an amazing Daddy to my sweet little nephew Dallen, and my favorite go-to attorney for all matters legal.

2. Jacki lets me trade clothes with her every time I come into town, even though she knows I'm a size bigger and might stretch them out. So nice of her! (She's wearing my favorite shirt and I'm wearing hers!)

3. Little D is not just THE man, but he's MY man! And he knows it! And gives me all the attention I want, all the time, and I love, love, love, love, love it!

3 comments:

Kim Messick said...

You are a funny girl! Amen to all of the above! I am so blessed to have all of you in my life!

Mands Glenn said...

Cute pic! I love that you and your sister trade clothes, cause Cam and I do all the time. We are lucky enough to live just 20 minutes from eachother. Speaking of clothes can you ask your sis where she got that cute cute blue cardigan? Looking for some new ones.

Bracken and Bracken said...

And we love, LOVE, love you!!!