Thursday, August 26, 2010

{ TMB :: The Interview }

This morning at 6am there was a quiet knock on my bedroom door. "Come in..." I whispered as I brushed the sleep from my tired eyes. It had been a late night of planning, prepping, and organizing for The Mormon Bachelorette and as the voice walked through the threshold I thought silently to myself "This better be good."

"The video is here!!!" were the words I heard as my roommate Erin walked through the door, computer in tote. A slight smile pursed my lips as I sat up and said "Get over here! Let's watch it!" Together we huddle under the covers, and spent the next three and a half minutes laughing, giggling, and making fun of ourselves.



I know I should be horribly embarrassed by this whole thing, but for some reason I'm just not. Maybe because I've had so much support and love from all of my friends that I'm entering this journey with the attitude of "What have I got to lose?" So check out the video and then head over to our site www.themormonbachelorette.com to nominate the most eligible bachelor you know!

5 comments:

Bracken and Bracken said...

HAHAH!! Sorry, as your sister I just have to laugh a little :) I am so proud of you, it takes someone brave like you to take on an adventure like this!! Great video, love the background ;)

Amanda said...

you guys are so cute!! erin is so profesh. i seriously can't think of a better person to do this aubrey! you're soooo pretty. i wish i could date you.

Ryan, Karen, Owen, and Ava said...

Aubrey - I so hope all of your dreams come true. You are SUCH a good catch. This will be fun to keep up on. He's somewhere out there. Paths just haven't met up yet. Love you roomie!!!

Jenn said...

Can't wait to see more and see what happens, GOOD LUCK GIRL!

Jessica Reeves said...

I LOVE it!! You are so dang cute! I love this and can't wait to follow it! This video totally made me miss you!