Monday, February 7, 2011

{ A Winter Sunset & A Wedding Update }

Last night while driving home from church, Matt and I made a little pit-stop at Salt Creek Beach to watch the gorgeous sunset over the Pacific. Of course I wanted to document the moment so I made Matt whip out his phone and snap a few pics of us and that beautiful sunset. Okay, so maybe you can't even see the sunset in the first picture, but the second proves that it was beautiful indeed! Oh how lovely are Southern California winters!


As for the WEDDING UPDATE: my custom wedding dress is almost done, the gorgeous letterpress invitations are almost ready to mail, the incredible decor is almost all constructed, Matt's beautiful house is almost ready for me to move in, and the long-awaited wedding day is almost here! Just 40 more days 'til I'm Mrs. Matt Laidlaw! OH I CAN'T WAIT!!!

6 comments:

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

You don't know me, but I followed Morm Bach the whole time and just fell in love with you two! You guys were the topic of my husbands and my pillow talk before we went to bed! lol

BUT I wanted to tell you, my brother served his mission in LA and he came home over Christmas. While we were going through his stuff and clothes, he pulled out these white shirts with harley's on them and I joked to my husband, "I wonder if it is Laidlaw Harley Davidson!" My brother goes, "IT IS!!! How did you know???" OH my gosh I laughed so hard out loud. Anyways, yall are adorable! Good luck with all the wedding stuff! Just don't forget why you're really getting married! it's easy to get caught up in all the prep.

Kim Messick said...

Oh, I can feel the LOVE! I'm getting super excited...

Bracken and Bracken said...

Great picture :) SO excited for the wedding coming together!!

Matt Laidlaw said...

Meg, this is Matt. I love the story. I take it as a compliment. Thanks for letting us in on that one.

Jessica Reeves said...

Beautiful - the sunset and the couple!! I can't wait for your wedding!!

Unknown said...

aubrey that's so exciting! congrats on the wedding. you are just on top of everything! i was working on things till the night before mine haha. oh and that sunset is gorgeous.