Monday, February 28, 2011

{ Our Weekend In Paradise }

Aloooha! This past weekend my parents and I hopped a jet to the North Shore of the beautiful island of Oahu. The purpose of this quick trip? To celebrate my little brother's 19th birthday and to be with him in the Laie LDS Temple as he received his endowment in preparation for his mission to Seoul Korea.

I think it pretty much goes without saying that the weekend was AMAZING! Well, all but the flight over there. But I'll save that story for another post. For now, just enjoy this little video montage I shot on my 8mm Vintage Camera iPhone app and edited via iMovie on the plane ride home. Kinda fun. Hope you like it.

5 comments:

emily said...

That is soooo cool! I can't believe that an iphone can do all of that! I really need to get me one of those!!! :) I love the old 8mm look....way cool!

Scott M said...

so awesome thanks aubrey :) So glad you guys could come out!!! love you

Hizzeather said...

Dang Aubrey...cool video! I'll have to get that app!

Kim Messick said...

You are the coolest evaa!!!

Bracken and Bracken said...

I LOVED this movie!! It totally made me cry, for a hundreds different reasons. Totally cool app for
iPhone ;)